- Complete text book for undergraduate students; covers revised semester syllabus of Paper BCH 1.3 of B.Com (Hons): Three Year (6-Semester) CBCS Programme of Delhi University and other Central Universities as per revised Course Structure implemented from Academic Year 2015-16.
- Also useful for BBA, MBA, CA-Intermediate (IPC) & Company Secretary (CS) Courses.
- Business Laws covered are : Indian Contract Act, 1872, Specific Contracts, Sale of Goods Act, 1930, Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 and Information Technology Act, 2000.
- Presents complicated provisions of the law in simple and lucid language.
- Provides a comprehensive coverage of the law with interesting examples/case studies derived from landmark rulings.
- Test questions, practical problems and True/False Statements with hints are given at the end of each chapter to provide students a thorough practice in solving examination questions.
- Covers case laws recommended by the Department of Commerce, Delhi University.
- Covers examination question papers of Business Laws for the last few years at the end of the book for the reference of students to have a clear idea of questions normally asked.
Business Laws – B.Com (Hons.)
Author Name: Sushma Arora
Publication Year: 2019
15 in stock
SKU: 9789388983761 Category: Uncategorized
This text book is designed to cater to the needs ofstudents pursuing B.Com (Hons.) : Three Year (6-Semester)CBCS Programme of Central Universities throughout India.
7th edition 2019
Out of stock