Soonavala’s Supreme Court on Service Laws is designed as a first point of reference; this essential reference work consolidates, and covers all important judgments delivered by the Supreme Court which a lawyer would need to study to defend/bolster his case. This edition will cover all important judgments of the Supreme Court from the year 1950 to till date on Service Laws. All decisions of the Supreme Court will be arranged thematically to enable the researcher to understand the evolution of law over a period of time upon a particular segment of law.
- The most comprehensive digest of cases on Service Laws containing case notes prepared using judgments delivered by the Supreme Court from 1950 till date
- Designed as a first point of reference to assist lawyers/judges in their case law research
- Decisions have been alphabetically under user friendly headings providing a logical and scientific evaluation of judicial precedents
- It includes judgments relating to services and dismissals in both the public and private sectors
- It includes decisions on various constitutional and legal provisions relating to conditions of service including selection, appointment, seniority, promotions, reservation, disciplinary proceedings, role of Public Service and Pay Commissions
- Relevant Central/State Acts along with corresponding Rules have been reproduced in the form of appendices for ready reference
- This edition has been thoroughly revised to include all relevant judicial pronouncements by the Supreme Court pertaining to Service/ Labour and Industrial Law.