The First Edition of Scanner-cum-Compiler (in 2 volumes) for C.A. Foundation has been drafted as per the new syllabus prescribed by ICAI w.e.f. July 2017 & as per the recent amendments in the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013
- For the purpose of ease in study, the book is divided into 2 volumes on the basis of 4 papers:
- Principles & Practice of Accounting
- Business Laws & Business Correspondence & Reporting
- Business Mathematics, Logical Reasoning & Statistics
- Business Economics & Business & Commercial Knowledge
- The book includes a large number of well thought out problems & case studies along with their solutions which include comments, explanations and assumptions, working notes & alternatives wherever deemed relevant
- Topics & questions have been sequenced in the order in which it will be convenient & expedient for students to prepare.
- The book also incorporates CA-Foundation solved papers of May 2018, November 2018 & May 2019 examinations of ‘Principles & Practices of Accounting’ & ‘Business Laws & Business Correspondence & Reporting’ only
- The book is not a textbook which contains the entire depth of the curriculum nor is it a scanner which only illustrates the previous years’ examination questions. It is a compilation of all the important questions, in respect of all the subjects, which are essential to generate the required level of competence to form a strong base in these subjects & to qualify the Foundation examinations
About the Author
Manmeet kaur – is an Assistant professor at the Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College, University of Delhi. She is pursuing phD in Finance from Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi. Her specialization includes corporate governance, financial markets and services, and investment management. She has been teaching these subjects to the students at undergraduate level at various institutions since 2011. She has published articles extensively in various international and national journals in the area of governance and banking. She has also presented many research papers at various international and national conferences organized by IIM’s, FMS, and other organizations. She has also been a resource faculty at the faculty development programs being conducted for faculty in multi discipline areas from all over India.
S.K. Agrawal – is holding Doctorate from Kanpur University, and has a teaching experience of more than 23 years, across countless batches, and has been imparting knowledge as well as values to his students, in his institution, Sky Academy, at Kanpur. A post graduate in Commerce & B.Ed., Dr. S.K. Agrawal has been teaching accountancy to students of class XIth, XIIth at the grass-root level, CA-Foundation/CPT & CA-Intermediate/IPC. His brain child-Sky Academy (Kanpur) – has a widespread student base spanning across many cities and States. Many of his students are currently working professionally as CA/CS/MBAs across many industries. He is also the recipient of the ‘Shiksha Bharti Puraskar’, awarded by the ‘All India Achievers’ Foundation’. He has been felicitated by many organisations & institutions for his contribution to the field of education. A powerful orator and profound writer, he has been inspiring his students as well as his colleagues in the teachers’ fraternity. He actively works for social causes with his team and encourages his students for the same and has been honoured by numerous organisations for his initiatives.